Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
Administrative/Clerical/Office SupportStore ID:
08184: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA IN HOME DI
The District Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Field Operations Manager (FOM) and District Service Management Team through customer relations, audit and administrative assistance. The District Operations Supervisor is the key associate relied upon by the AOM to handle all operational issues of the service unit in his/her absence.
• Leads the district support office in executing business requirements, ensures consistent operational execution of business processes and priorities, communicates expectations, distributes work load and provides input on the performance review of other office clerical associates to the Field Operations Manager
• Leads and works with the team of clerical associates who: answer incoming telephone calls from customers, technicians and business partners, make outbound calls, and work the database of customer and service records for aging orders and textual inquiries; intervenes where necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability
• Works daily transaction reports for proper accounting of the book value of inventory, receives reports of missing or damaged inventory, and makes accounting adjustments as needed
• Responds to priority customer escalations that come from the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, Home Services Quality Assurance, Blue Ribbon or other internal or external customer advocates; and makes resolution decisions that balance customer satisfaction with financial responsibility, including the issuance of refunds, gift cards or other concessions.
• Audits business unit procurement expenditures and practices including credit cards issued to technicians, reclassifies expenses into appropriate accounts as necessary, prepares invoices received locally for management approval and processes them for payment.
• Serves as service unit liaison for the National Support Center, National Accounting Center, National Claims Center regarding the collection of audit detail, the integrity of data and the processing of claims for service work performed on behalf of original equipment manufacturers, third party administrators and retail partners.
• Orders, distributes, warehouses and controls expenditures of technician uniforms, identification badges and other technical and operational supplies.
• Sets and publishes the schedule for other support associates, utilizing the scheduling and timekeeping system (Red Prairie); reports to the Field Operations Manager any discrepancies in timekeeping compliance or other attendance behavior.
• Provides audit detail, performance measurements, customer feedback, compliance and other reports to Technical Managers for the coaching and correction of technician behavior.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations, including maintaining effective interactions with others under stressful working conditions
• Ability to use common computer applications, web based systems and Microsoft Office products
• Excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
• Urgency and resourcefulness in responding to customer needs
• Appropriate business judgment in determining customer concessions
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, solve problems and follow directions
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook