The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG's Financial Institutions Practice Area, you will work in a growing and entrepreneurial global team, providing industry expertise and/or institutionalized knowledge assets whilst working together with international BCG project teams and occasionally clients in the Asset Management & Wealth Management space. You will contribute by developing relevant analysis, insights, and with expert advisory. You'll serve as a thought partner and content expert to project teams and topic leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Additionally, you will support the Asset & Wealth Management Segment in developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets. You will work on commercialization efforts in conjunction with business leaders, experts, and a wider network of colleagues, supporting publications, marketing efforts, and conferences.
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world's best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible-and unlocking your potential to advance the world. Knowledge@BCG consists of the Knowledge Team (KT), Data & Research Services (DRS) and Knowledge & Collaboration Solution (KCS). KT is a group of experts within respective fields or areas providing industry, functional and geographic expertise to consulting teams. KT members are aligned to Practice Areas, sometimes serving as members of case or project teams. KT offers insight into a topic or function derived from BCG's knowledge base and case/project experience. The members of our DRS team work alongside consulting team colleagues to bring advanced research capabilities to support projects and clients. KCS team is a cross-functional team equipping BCGers with internal and external knowledge resources and digital collaboration tools, enabling them to work smarter and with increased productivity
* 1-2+ years of consulting experience in Asset Management required; candidates with consulting experience preferred
* In lieu of consulting experience, 3-6 years of specific industry or consulting experience relevant to Asset Management in North America
* Familiarity with Wealth Management in North America
* Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
* Strong business acumen, superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and conceptual capabilities
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Fluency in English with effective written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with all levels of seniority with internal and external stakeholders, while working in a global collaborative team environment
* Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches on Asset & Wealth Management topics
* Codifying knowledge and maintaining knowledge assets and tools in the Asset & Wealth Management sector based on different client contexts
* Communicating with project teams and senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
* Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic (often virtual), proficient in agile ways of working
* Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
* Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
Our knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
- Agile Methodology
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Collaborative Softwares
- Commercial Awareness