To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Remote, OR 97458
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audio Visual Project Manager
The Judge Group • Remote, OR
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Project Manager reports to the Senior Manager of the PMO, and has overall responsibility of the logistics, planning and coordination of assigned projects. The PM will take assigned projects from inception to completion, handling all logistics, client interaction, vendor coordination, internal communications, work flow scheduling and billing. The PM works closely with the Program Manager, the Sales Lead, and/or Executive management to take direction on specific tasks and accountabilities that will support project success. While the PM is required to communicate with the client, they are accountable for the project at hand, not overall account status. The position involves coordination of the Sales, Engineering and installation teams, in-house fabrication and on-site project work with Field Logistics teams.
The job responsibilities of the Project Manager include the following:
- Multiple levels of management, coordination and planning:
- Coordinate with IT engineering to ensure that the project has adequate Engineering resources to meet the project deadlines
- Coordinate with A/V engineering to ensure that the project is meeting all specifications, and he/she will review and approve any equipment changes from the bill of materials that the lead engineer may require to build the project
- Coordinate with the purchasing team to ensure that all equipment items have been ordered, and to track the delivery in order to meet project deadlines
- Make sure that the project has the site supervision and technicians needed to complete the project on schedule.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager and / or sales team on any changes to the project that may impact final project cost and/or project schedule
- Creation and / or review of project quotes for existing clients
- Effectively communicate project status with the teams and client on a regular basis, and/or as needed.
- Create project plans where applicable and ensure that deadlines are met
- Track the progress of projects, ensuring that they are staying within budget and meeting client expectations.
- Responsible for following the Project Lifecycle, completing all necessary forms and communications in an effort to ensure a smooth project process
- Responsible for submitting project invoicing to the accounting department.
- Responsible for tracking project costing throughout the project and escalating any cost issues to management, program management or the sales lead for the client.
- Responsible for any additional paperwork or forms which may be part of projects requirements that are often established by the general contractor or owner
- Foster an effective and productive team environment
- Oversee and provide guidance for Project Coordinators
- Perform Project Coordinator functions as needed
- Work with engineering to ensure there is a proper project hand-off to the NOC
What do we require:
- Experience and strong familiarity with remote Project Managing system service and installations with outsourced labor, vendors and contractors
- Must have strong knowledge of A/V, Digital Signage, IT and construction integration practices and standards or related experience
International logistics and A/V integration experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an organized and efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, face-to-face and by phone, and written – for both internal and external interaction
- Knowledge of all Microsoft productivity products – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project (preferred) – and strong technical aptitude to learn new IT programs
- Strong writing and process skills to support the development of new procedures and standard operations policies
- Creating budgets and estimating experience a plus
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]