To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hightstown, NJ 08520
- PeopleShare Inc
- Phone: (610) 326-6375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bank Teller (Immediate Start!)
PeopleShare Inc • Hightstown, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a Bank Teller to work in East Windsor, NJ!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM -5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $13.00-$15.00/hour
- Temporary opportunity (approx. 4-6 weeks)
Job Responsibilities for the Bank Teller include:
- Assist customers with baking transactions including: opening/closing accounts, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, cash handling and answering account questions
- Balancing and proving the cash drawers
- Provide excellent customer service
Job Requirements for the Bank Teller:
- 1-2 years of experience working as a teller in the banking industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.