To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brighton, MN 55112
- Taylor Mcilrath
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Butler Aerospace & Defense • New Brighton, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Location: New Brighton, MN (55112)
6 + months
As a member of the construction management group, the facility engineer supports the
design and construction of test cell projects and civil works portions of equipment
projects. Position will support building design and equipment interfaces during sales
campaigns and throughout project delivery. The facility engineer shall liaise with company
engineering, project management, and construction site teams and with outside
architect/engineering firms and construction companies.
- Support procurement of design and construction services
o Define scope and produce schematic drawings/specifications & work flow
o Produce request for quote (RFQ) integrating all technical & quality
o Support evaluation and negotiation with outside design & construction
- Support management of design services
o Lead design charrettes and design review meetings
o Produce design development drawings with equipment requirements &
o Liaise with local architect/engineer(s) during design development
- Support management of construction services
o Review subcontractor deliverables
o Review requests for information (RFI)s
o Review deviation requests
o Review shop drawings
o Review punch lists
o Review construction documentation and as-built drawings
- Support equipment work packages
o Produce engine handling path studies
o Produce equipment stack-up studies
o Produce equipment installation method statements
o Conduct FEA structural analysis
o Produce models for CFD analysis
- Other duties as required
- Facility and equipment inspections
- Domestic and international travel as required
- Support after-hour phone calls and meetings as required
- Knowledge of modern materials, methods, and techniques of design,
construction of structures and facilities.
- Knowledge of construction standards, codes, and regulations
- Understanding of basic mechanical and electrical principles
- Ability to prepare architectural drawings and specifications
- Ability to determine compliance of structures/equipment to specifications
- Professional communication skills including written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports related to the work
- Computer proficiencies in CAD, AutoCAD, 3D solid modeling, and MS office
- Minimum BS in an engineering related discipline, with 5 or more years of relevant
- Second language preferable
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.