The Manager, Operations Development role is responsible for developing strategic operational plans throughout the Supply Chain organization, and is highly visible throughout the leadership of the company. This individual will look to identify how and where to produce, source, deploy, store and deliver our portfolio of products to market at the lowest Total Delivered Economic Cost (TDEC) while simultaneously supporting long-term growth. This is accomplished by partnering with the Supply Chain Leadership team to link operations strategy to enterprise portfolio strategies, brand strategies, and value optimization initiatives. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for developing assessment models and business cases to support the Operations Strategy.
- Develop robust models to evaluate project hypotheses and strategic alternatives and to quantify and model changes in end-to-end supply chain.
- Leverage industry-leading technology tools to perform optimization and simulation to support analysis of strategic business projects.
- Lead the development of structured business cases, including detailed financial and operational analysis and clear communication of value levers, in order to provide recommended solutions to complex and unstructured supply chain problems.
- Prepare capital investment decision analyses in order to determine net present values, internal rate of return, and payback estimates to be presented to DPSG executive capital committee members.
- Utilize organizational systems (SAP, etc.) and various data collection methods to assemble project fact-bases. Utilize these fact-bases to develop benchmarking analyses, and design management recommendations.
- Ensure customer sourcing data is set correctly for orders to source from preferred distribution source.
- Work with the DPSG Transportation team to ensure transportation lanes are modeled correctly with latest line haul rates and method of delivery.
- Conceptualize, evaluate, design, and deliver operations strategies necessary to support projected business growth. Actively engage the commercial leadership team to understand business needs and the supply chain leadership team in the development of alternatives.
- Identify, collaborate with, and lead organizational business partners/stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Engineering, Marketing/Brand) to evaluate operational strategies and ensure project recommendations are organizationally aligned and feasible.
- Apply lean six sigma and Rapid Continuous Improvement (RCI) methodologies to support the execution of structured projects.
- Solicit, identify, and develop process improvement initiatives to simplify and streamline day-to-day business operations.
- Advanced supply chain modeling, simulation, and optimization
- Analytical Rigor
- Executive Communication
- Building Partnerships
- Facilitating Change
- Strategic Decision Making
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3 years’ experience in a supply chain organization in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years’ experience developing business cases and financial justification
- 1 year experience in modeling and optimization of supply chain networks
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Benchmarking (Project Management)