The DAP Business Analyst delivers best-in-class data analytics with a keen eye on new item set up and ongoing item maintenance. The successful candidate is energetic, detail-oriented and self-motivated with a proven history of assimilating large sets of data against a specific end goal. We are looking for a winner that wants to join a top brand and help take the business to the next level. This position offers tremendous opportunities for personal and career growth! The role is based out of the DAP office in Rogers, AR.
* Retail Link and Associated Apps
* Turnkey Entrant - skills test may be required
* New item set up, item maintenance
* Decision Support Deep Dive and Analytics
* Weekly reporting and review with National Sales Manager
* Member of the DAP Walmart Account Team interacting with Merchandising, Forecasting and Demand Planning Teams
* Cross functional interaction: DAP Brand, Product Management, Category Management and Supply and Demand Teams.
* General Office Duties
* Occasional weekend work with advance notice. Limited field-based work with modest travel (3 to 4 times per year) may be required.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Experience: 3 - 5 years in similar role with 2 - 3 years hands-on Retail Link and analytics. Previous experience in retail sales and/or as an account manager are a plus. Previous experience as a Category Analyst is a plus.
* Critical Thinker: Identifies problems and road maps for solutions, ability to translate analytics to actionable solutions
* Organizational Skills: Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
* Self-Starter: Embraces a role with limited supervision
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with Advanced skill sets in Excel
* Excellent communication skills
DAP is a market leading manufacturer, innovator and marketer of home repair and construction products including caulks, sealants, spray foam insulation, adhesives, and patch and repair products. DAP is part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion, multinational company with subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services.
You will find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders, and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware, pro contractor channels and paint stores. DAP's eight manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world.
At DAP, we hire the best people and give them a collaborative and rewarding work environment that empowers them to succeed! We support associates in continuous professional growth and collaborate on the steps it takes to get to the next level in their careers. Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, pension, paid parental leave, competitive health insurance rates, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, free wellness programs and more! Learn more about DAP's history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers/
DAP - On the job since 1865.
- Brand Identity
- Category Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis