To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, MI
- Jack Lynch
- Phone: 3122396299
- Phone:: 1 312-263-8469
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ford Sales Manager - ADAS & Connected Car
Michael Page • Birmingham, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Our Client is searching for a Ford Sales Manager to be the CEO of the Ford account. This individual will play an integral part in the company and will work along side the CEO and executive team. They are a publicly traded company who are focused on transforming the lives of people on the go.
Our client is a publically traded company that has operations all across the Globe. With a goal to change the way cars connect in the future they are leading the way with their technological advancements. They have been operating for over 20 years and have continued to see success and growth.
The Ford Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and mushrooming Ford business. Will serve as the primary business contact for the customer and is responsible for growth and customer satisfaction. This individual is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, represent customer needs and goals within the organization, and build relationships with customers to encourage repeat and new business opportunities.
- Develop, lead, and implement a strategic business development and sales commercial strategy for existing and new business opportunities with Ford
- Work in collaboration driving cross functional teams to meet established targets
- Conduct market research in order to development a commercial business plan on new product development
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends and understand customer needs
- Build and maintain key relationships with the customer with all functional departments
- Have a strong voice and communicate globally regarding the vision for the assigned customer driving excellence throughout global sales organization
- Work with engineering, program management, finance and other internal teams as necessary
- Assist with development and planning activities for sales coordinators and Jr. Account Managers
- Bachelor's degree, Engineering degree preferred
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- 5-10 years of technical automotive sales experience with FORD selling into their Electrical division
- Ideally have experience in multi-media, infotainment, navigation or vehicle connectivity domain
- Proven sales track record selling custom solutions identifying customer needs and building strong customer relationships
- Strong knowledge and understanding of plastic applications
- Ability to understand and identify key market trends, with strategic market development experience
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, teamwork, and passion for development and growth
- Ability to lead, train, mentor, and implement best sales practices among sales team
Base salary, bonus, car allowance, full benefits, 401K, vacation, etc.
Remote role with option of going into the office.