To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tecumseh, MI 49286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage xPO • Tecumseh, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Mechanical Engineer utilizing strong problem solving skills, in a structured approach to resolve technical and operational issues for our Injection molding customers. This role applies structured engineering/design practices to create quality engineering work products, manage assigned projects, ensure compliance with standard processes, and deliver on schedule commitments.
- Works independently to solve technical problems and deliver engineering solutions
- Understand and derive customer requirements and convert requirements into engineering work products
- Demonstrates Milacron values
- Takes full responsibility for quality, quantity and timeliness of work
- Works within set priorities for work flow
- Develops and proposes solutions to difficult problems
- Manages through influence. No direct reports.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- 2 Years of relevant engineering experience
- BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education/experience/training plus additional specialized training related to the position
- Working knowledge of industrial products and/or subsystems
- General knowledge of structured engineering processes
- General knowledge of cross-functional processes
- General knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools.
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Problem solving skills based on structured data analysis
- Successfully supported multiple design cycles.
- Specific Technical Qualifications:
- Proficiency in ECAD to modify / produce layouts and wiring diagrams
- Ability to create/structure BOM’s in MRP system
- General knowledge of electro-mechanical systems (Pumps / drives / motors).
- General knowledge of NFPA and ANSI standards
Physical and Sensory demands are representative of an employee working in a fast-paced office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision requirements are good general vision, ability to distinguish between colors, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Employee may be occasionally exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts in motion, risk of shock and other hazards associated with a manufacturing environment such as overhead cranes, welding, machining, painting etc. The employee in this role will work in the office environment and call center. The noise level is moderate; safety boots and eye protection are required; the working area is climate controlled.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Milacron is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customized systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. We are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion equipment. We maintain strong market positions across these products, as well as leading positions in process control systems, mold bases and components, maintenance, repair and operating (“MRO”) supplies for plastic processing equipment and fluid technology. Our strategy is to deliver highly customized equipment, components and service to our customers throughout the lifecycle of their plastic processing technology systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.