The Customer Service Rep will provide product / service information to resolve any emerging issues that our clients face with existing and or incoming orders. The Customer Service Rep will maintain a high level of customer service importance, accuracy, and efficiency while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain business with an identified portfolio of customers in support of the sales team and division.
- Provide timely responses to customer emails, calls, and inquiries.
- Address customer concerns by effective listening, prompt responses, and necessary due diligence.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers when the salesperson is unavailable.
- Work with transportation, production, quality, and credit to ensure customer orders are shipped out on time and complete.
- Know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and practices.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer account and file documents.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Type 40 WPM with accuracy.
- Detail-oriented, organized and a strong ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Excellent listener, time management and multi-task skills with the ability to address difficult situations with patience and professionalism
- Business level written and verbal communication skills
- Works effectively with different types of people; builds rapport and enjoys working with others
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer, keyboard and 10 key skills
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, Data Bases, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Self-motivated desire to improve processes within scope of responsibilities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US5923AK_28170638
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.