To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tysons, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Management Consultant
LMI • Tysons, VA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated to advancing the management of government. We operate free of political and commercial bias, and we gauge our success by the mission outcomes we enable our government clients to achieve. Our clients value our objectivity, deep government IQ, and expertise in logistics, analytics, information technology, and management consulting. We seek talented, hardworking people who share our passion for public service and want to join us in solving the most pressing challenges in government management.
LMI is seeking a Government Management Consultant who will can apply sound qualitative and quantitative methods to generate creative, practical, and effective solutions to government clients’ pressing challenges in strategy, process, technology, and service delivery. This position is full-time and based at LMI Headquarters in Tysons, VA.Responsibilities
- Supports team to develop and recommend solutions to complex government management challenges, with an emphasis on program management, risk management, strategic planning, human capital management, process improvement, organizational design and assessment, financial management, performance management, change management, and operational oversight and metrics.
- Gathers and analyzes qualitative and quantitative information to test hypotheses, develop and communicate recommendations to government decision-makers, and drive evidence-based choices and practices in government organizations.
- Work as part of a team to design and deliver customized, engaging, results-oriented interventions to improve program, organizational, and team performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, to include managing or contributing to projects and analyzing data to provide evidence-driven recommendations to clients
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in multiple analytical frameworks/tools for qualitative and/or quantitative data
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field, including but not limited to business, public administration, public policy, design, consulting, organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, operations research, data science or analytics, and project management
- Experience in federal government or federal government consulting
- Familiarity with common frameworks, approaches, and tools for management consulting
- Project management experience and/or credentials
- Active government security clearance.