To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bismarck, ND
- Doosan Infracore Construction
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Business Solutions Manager (Multiple Location Opportunity)
Doosan Bobcat • Bismarck, ND
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
The Strategic Business Solutions Manager represents the business owner and plays an essential part in managing new service concepts, project demand, driving and controlling the decisions related to information systems and related business solutions. This individual facilitates business-related knowledge that orients the architecture of information systems solutions. This individual also assesses business impact, is responsible for the creation of strategies and plans for the timely and successful implementation of necessary change management and communication of the solution, and is responsible for alignment to business objectives. This individual will work closely with the Business Relationship Manager and Business Process Manager during the definition and implementation of new system solutions.
This individual is responsible for reviewing, helping define, and approving the scope, approach, timeline, and budgets proposed by Doosan Infracore International (DII) and their solution providers. This position will also need to understand the strategic direction of the DII Information Technology team to ensure new service concepts and solutions are in alignment with DII.
This position is open to being located in either Bismarck, ND or West Fargo, ND.
Role & Responsibility
- Collaborate with supported functions to determine the impact of each project and incorporate into plan as required.
- Ensure the alignment of business resources to support delivery objectives.
- Review and approve the project scope and approach.
- Ensure that a full and accurate business case and project budget/plan/schedule is developed.
- Schedule and coordinate approval process.
- Obtain the required approval and release the project for execution.
- Together with the project manager, collaborate in the planning and monitoring of the project or task initiatives.
- Ensure that approved timeline and budgets are honored.
- Ensure project risks and issues are communicated.
- Develop go/no-go criteria in alignment with project stakeholders and DII team.
- Ensure appropriate training and end user documentation is developed and implemented.
- Understand and/or define post go-live support.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the key stakeholders.
- Primarily represent the needs of the owner and the users.
- Maintain alignment of IT projects and initiatives with the business organization's goals and overall strategic plan.
- Create and maintain a portfolio of all potential projects within scope of responsibility.
- Create and maintain a high-level project plan with 12-month forward visibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5-7 years' related business analysis experience.
- Business process expert and/or functional subject matter expertise.
- Some understanding of formal project management methodology. PMP Certification a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification a plus.
- Strong attention to details and track record for producing quality work.
- Experience in writing business requirements.
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Excel, Project, Visio, Outlook).
- Travel Required: <10%.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you'll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.