To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brighton, MN 55112
- Jessie Gibson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Butler Aerospace & Defense • New Brighton, MN
Posted 2 months ago
New Brighton, MN (55112)
7 Month Contract
- Builds applicant foundations by researching and contacting colleges,
employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization
information, opportunities, and benefits and maintaining rapport.
- Determine applicant requirements by reviewing job description and job
- Attracts applicants by writing and placing job advertisements and
contacting recruiters as applicable
- Determines applicant qualifications by pre-screening, interviewing
applicants and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant
qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and
practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing
benefits and perks.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and
- Develop and track measurable aspects of the recruiting and hiring process
so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
during the selection process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Manage and minimize the use of recruiters and headhunters.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and Internet proficiency
- Must be able to work well independently
- Knowledge of employment law laws is vital.
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- One to two years of human resources experience required
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.