To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maitland, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ashley Ellis • Maitland, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At any given point throughout the day you could walk through the front door of Ashley Ellis and see an open office of desks, hear the sound of music playing, and feel the energy radiating from our team of 10 talented professionals. “Upbeat”, “team-oriented”, and “opportunity” are just a few of the words used to describe our recruiting office.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to lead this culture inside and outside of the office, by showcasing the Ashley Ellis recruiting brand in a way that encourages new business. The Marketing Coordinator position was developed by a “builder” and the person who fills this role has full creative freedom to grow the Ashley Ellis brand while learning new skills in the process.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Creating and leading marketing campaign efforts (i.e. email marketing, creating marketing materials, light designing, assist in organizing various events)
- Posting job advertisements on various web portals
- Assisting with sourcing candidates and leads for business development
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (i.e. data entry, creating documents, record keeping)
- Fostering a positive internal office environment (planning events, coordinating midday games)
- Growing social media presence
The skills required for the Marketing Coordinator position include:
- Recent degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business discipline
- Desire to learn and share your own knowledge with a team
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word
Perks of working at Ashley Ellis:
- Work on a close-knit and fun team
- Learn new skills/professional development
- Fun atmosphere (open, bright, and airy office, temperature-controlled, with music playing all day)
- Great location, easily accessible from many areas
- Paid every Friday (not bi-weekly)