Marketing Communications Manager
You can be a force in creating job opportunities for people with disabilities! Join our team as aMarketing Communications Manager!
SourceAmerica is a leading job creator and a connector – uniting individuals and organizations committed to increasing economic and social inclusion for people with disabilities. Learn more about us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager
As aMarketing Communications Manager, your work functions will include but are not limited to:
- Manages, researches, develops, executes, and measures marketing campaigns and collaborates with internal stakeholders to set campaign goals and objectives.
- Applies productive questioning skills to understand client goals and assesses information to uncover ways to deliver effective and efficient solutions to client objectives and challenges. Anticipates challenges and provide solutions.
- Coordinates creative development and production of marketing materials, promotional items, collateral, and marketing outreach for print, video, digital and web for internal business partners.
- Proficient at translating client goals and objectives into creative briefs and direction for the creative team.
The salary for this position falls in a range between $66,022 - $98,496 depending on your experience and geographic location in the United States.Minimum Qualifications
- Associates Degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited institution instead of applicable skills training.SourceAmerica recognizes 1.5 years of experience = 1 year of college, should the candidate not meet the educational requirement.
- 5 years of relevantwork experience.
- BachelorsDegreein a relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
- 7+ years of work experience.
- We use Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) as our primary business application system for much of our office processes— experience with D365 or using similar methods is preferred.
Our organization offers both a hybrid work model—where employees work in our office two to three days per week and work from home the balance of the workweek—as well as a fully remote work model, depending on the job requirements and one’s proximity to one of our offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, or the DC-area.Employee Benefits
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package that includespaid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, medical, dental, and vision insurance, a solid retirement plan, and more!Accessibility Support
We’re committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, please contact us atHuman contact Resources
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager
We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an exemption permitted by applicable federal, state, or local law is approved. You will be asked to prove that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for an exemption if you are hired.Equal Opportunity Employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. View our EEO Policy[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager
Connect with us on:
- Facebook ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager />
- Twitter ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager />
- Instagram ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager />
- LinkedIn ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Communications Manager />
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Business Software
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Promotional Merchandise
- Stakeholder Management