To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Jack Vettese
- Phone: 0141 222 7830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Progressive GE • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: QA/QC Inspector
Pay rate: $24 per hour
Duration: 3 months
Shift: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Houston, TX, 77042
Under direct supervision, responsible for performing quality evaluations on standard and routine processes and products according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
• Performs inspection of various operations activities.
• Identifies and reports non-conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
• May perform final adjustments.
• Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems,
completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
• May be responsible for conducting the magnetic particle and penetrant testing of parts and initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
• Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1 year of experience.
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CALYPSO, SAP OR BENCHWORK
• Associate's degree.
• 3 years of experience, which includes Quality and/or Industry experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.