To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1425 Higgs Road
Lewisburg, TN 37091
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teledyne Technologies • Lewisburg, TN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to build the most complex and challenging manufacturing needs.Position Summary and Responsibilities
Summary: This position is responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as test and troubleshooting of RF and digital circuitry to component level on 2nd shift.
Key functions of the Job:
- Tests electronic modules and assemblies
- Debugs electronic assemblies to the component level
- Maintains records, logs, and documentation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have a theoretical understanding of RF and digital circuitry including using schematics, drawings and technical summaries to diagnose failures and offer root cause solutions
- Must have knowledge in diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, signal attenuators, source meters, tuners, voltmeters, pressure gauges and software tools
- Must be flexible with work schedule including working weekends and extended shifts.
- Must be able to sit or stand for 8 hours at a time
- Must be capable of following established procedures and work instructions
- Must be clear and articulate with technical issues to peers and up-links
Education & Qualifications:
- Associates degree (AAS) in Electronics or equivalent technical training for testing and experience with troubleshooting RF and digital circuitry
- A minimum of three years experience in the field of work preferred
- Must be able to attain a security clearance if necessary