About this role:
The Strategic Product Coach will contribute to the formation and execution of a customer-centric product organization across Wells Fargo. The coach will guide and support the organization in developing and advancing the product structure and product operating model with senior executive leaders. This coach will have exposure in the many aspects of product development from idea to market, while coaching leaders on visioning, developing objectives and measures against value-based outcomes, driving product decisions via customer-centric perspective, and guiding leaders in evaluating the future product direction and strategies. The strategic product coach will also help develop the product coaching skills of other coaches.
To support the Wells Fargo transformation, the candidate has to be able to translate varied and abstract ideas/concepts into an actionable plan. They will assess and help develop the strategic direction of products through trusted relationships with senior executive leaders. They must be able to navigate and assess requests for product delivery (both business and technical) to guide leaders in prioritization and planning of work through value aritculation and alignment to the product vision. They will evaluate the broader product ecosystem and propose adjustments to the transformation strategy.In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Establish, lead, and guide Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, practices and standards to deliver working software
- Leverage and combine different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems that best supports scaled Agile values and principles
- Offer credible guidance to team process, structure work, create customer journeys, and start growth of scaling activities
- Assist leaders in considering complexity and long term implications of transformation to self- governing teams
- Coach leaders on the delivery implications and the structure required to support the software
- Foster maturation of Agile behaviors and delivery concepts
- Provide strategic leadership on approaches to overcome impediments to accelerated delivery
- Collaborate with all levels of managers and steering committees across the enterprise
- Serve as an experienced advisor to the team with a focus on scaling Agile within the organization or line of business
- 7+ years experience in Agile Coaching, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment
- 5+ years of strategic planning and development experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Product Design
- Product Management