To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, WI 54942
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Human Resources Recruiter
School Specialty, Inc • Greenville, WI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Intern - Are you ready to make a difference?
School Specialty is dedicated to changing education for the better. That means working closely with educators, sharing experience, and traveling into unchartered territories together. - Are you ready to join us on the journey?
We are seeking an HR Intern to coordinate the seasonal recruiting efforts at our Greenville, WI facility.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional that wants to be part of a winning team. We give you the opportunity to work at a company where you can contribute, grow, and make your own path to success. The rest is up to you.
Your main responsibilities will be to work directly with department managers to staff our fulfillment center and customer care seasonal positions. This internship will provide you with valuable experience in a fast-paced work environment.
This experience would include:
- Source Candidates through online, print and other advertising channels
- Screen Employment Applications/Resumes
- Schedule Interviews and coordinate In-House Recruiting Events
- Administer Pre-Employment Assessments
- Extend Employment Offers
- Coordinate Pre-Employment Drug Tests
- Lead Seasonal New Hire Orientation
- Manage and update candidate status in recruitment system
- Complete administrative tasks in support of seasonal hiring activities
- Provide HR team with weekly staffing updates
- Other projects as assigned
Change is part of our daily routine, which means you have the chance to leverage your creativity and imagination every day. You’ll be encouraged to push the envelope, to lead through action, and to innovate regardless of your role. We’re shooting for nothing short of greatness. These aren’t just words, this is how we work. Are you up for it?
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources
- Prior recruitment experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast moving environment with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with confidential material
- Ability to speak in front of a group and lead discussions with management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 1-3 Saturday mornings for open houses
We’re determined to positively impact the future, one child at a time. If you share our passion, we need to talk.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- School Specialty, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.