To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Angelus, MI 48326
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FP& A Analyst
Guardian Industries • Lake Angelus, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Who is Guardian Industries?
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Financial Planning Analyst in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
The Analyst will have an opportunity to grow within a progressive operational reporting function. Guardian has for some time now embraced a vision of business analysis as a proactive partner in the business. As a result, other opportunities exist in leading and supporting efforts to optimize plant processes and systems along the entire supply chain, as well as analyzing and brokering relevant information. Guardian promotes cross-functional experiences and cultivates business generalists.
The FP&A Analyst should possess the skills and knowledge sought below, but more importantly, the successful candidate will need to be emotionally committed to their work and to Guardian. By this, we aim to hire an individual who is confident, yet humble, socially agile and respectful of others, driven, accountable, willing to learn, and competitive through teams.
- Developing and consolidating globally standardized operational reports
- Business Analysis with light development functions for our operational systems application team
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of process flows within the Glass business unit
- Capital Management System oversight with monthly spend reporting on active projects
- Product segment profitability analysis and global reporting administration
- Long term strategic and annual planning consolidation and reporting
What You Will Need?
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in manufacturing
- Cost Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting, with an emphasis in Cost Accounting a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Excel – specifically in macro writing, database management, and Analysis Services data sources
- OneStream CPM software experience
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills, as well as strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 4+ years of professional experience in manufacturing
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.