When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people - not only our guests - we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants is more than a job, you have the opportunity to help families create memories and be a community partner! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
Team Members make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurants to life! As part of our KFC Family, you will be part of a team that will provide thorough training, and learning opportunities that help you grow. In your application for Team Member, you can specify Customer Service or Cook.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, hot & fresh meals and a commitment
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
As a Cook at KFC, you are the heart of the restaurant. Your skills and expertise will be experienced by every guest in your restaurant! As the quality expert you have great influence on the team's success!
- You will make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards
- Partner with your Team Members to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, fresh meals and a commitment to
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environmentRequirements
- You must be 16 years old to apply
- Master the art of our secret recipe through our world-class training
- Takes absolute pride in everything you do
- Values customer service and positively impacts our guests' experience
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards
- Brings an upbeat energy to the team
- Has a commitment to timeliness and a sense of urgencyAdditional Information
Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. Independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements, and are solely responsible for setting the terms and conditions of employment for their restaurants.
If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.