To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client, a well-respected construction company seeking a talented accounting professional to join their accounting team in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ). This is a top-notch opportunity for an up and coming accountant who desires to develop an accounting career in the construction industry. Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintain and oversee the Fixed Assets
- Provide monthly detail for General Journal entries and insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Analyze expenses, including comparisons to forecasted and budgeted results
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external audits
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting/Finance with at least one (1) year of GL and month-end experience
- Knowledge of General Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Strong communication abilities