- Qualified candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and a drive to succeed.
- Candidates should have a current working knowledge of the automotive industry in general and specific aftermarket competitors (NAPA, O’Reilly Auto Zone, IMC, SSF, etc.).
- Requires a working knowledge of automotive systems, replacement parts sales and the needs of independent automotive repair professionals. Import knowledge a plus.
- Field sales experience in the automotive parts industry is a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in the use of technology tools used to manage and develop new and existing customers, including but not limited to computer hardware and software and on-line resources (internet and intranet and telephone systems)
- Adapt positively to a changing environment
- Ability to close a sale and overcome common objections
- Ability to apply superior analytical selling skills to identify sales and growth opportunities
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word, Powerpoint a plus), with strong and accurate data entry skills
- Willingness to work cooperatively across all departments to provide WORLDPAC customers with the best possible experience
- Bilingual and ASE parts certification is a plus
Complex Problem Solving
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R-21996
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Advance Auto Parts we have a passion for YES. Each day we are motivated by a passion to help our Customers. We have a commitment to advance the lives of our fellow Team Members, Customers, and the Communities where we live and work.
When you join our team, you become one of more than 70,000 knowledgeable and experienced Team Members who are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our customers, communities and each other every day.
With over 5,100 stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, we are a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider. With opportunities ranging from our front lines in our Stores to our Distribution Centers to our Corporate Support Center and our rapidly growing Professional Business, we have the career for you.
View the full profile
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.