To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bernards, NJ 07920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Architecture Consultant - Eden Prairie, MN or Basking Ridge, NJ
UnitedHealth Group • Bernards, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At Optum, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an elite team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
If you have a solid track record for innovation and accomplishment, we are eager to speak with you! We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers by working for the best company in the healthcare industry. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far. Being a leader in healthcare IT, it is always challenging and exciting here at Optum in creating the healthcare system of tomorrow. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
In this role, you will be involved in developing innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. Predominantly you will be designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver value to our organization.
- Design Master Data Management Architecture based on the overall Enterprise Data Strategy/Architecture
- Detail out data latency solution
- Help convert MDM from batch to NRT processing
- Design multi tenancy commercial solution
- Drive performance testing/ tuning
- Maintain SAD/ architecture documents
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Represent the team in cross functional architectural discussions
- Have a good understanding of Big Data
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand current and future business needs
- Conduct source system analysis and data profiling for lifecycle management
- Deliver services that meet internal KPIs & customer SLAs
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of experience in analysis, design, development & architecture and implementation of IBM MDM (Master Data Management) & Big Data based applications
- 3+ years of experience in in design and implementation of Big Data application
- 3+ years of experience in design & integrations of NOSQL based applications with MDM via Mark Logic & Talend.
- Proven expertise in software architecture on J2EE platform
- Proficient in analyzing and translating complex business processes to technical requirements
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience in Data Governance and Data Migration
- MDM Certifications
- Team Lead experience
- Experience with following tools and utilities in application development:
- Websphere Application Server
- WebLogic Application Server
- Websphere Message Broker
- Java Messaging Service
- Websphere Application Server
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IT Architecture, IBM MDM, big data, J2EE, NOSQL, Agile, Eden Prairie, MN, Basking Ridge, NJ