To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, VT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician III
Keurig Dr Pepper • Williston, VT
Posted 21 days ago
As a Maintenance Technician III, you are responsible for installing, modifying, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling, rebuilding, and dismantling all types of complex manufacturing and support equipment. You will be involved in work of a varied nature with minimal supervision, to maintain physical assets in a condition desired by management and in compliance with industry standards and government regulations. You are responsible for training, advising, and sometimes directing other technicians.
Shift and Schedule:
The Maintenance Technician III is located in our Williston, VT location and operates on the night shift from 6:00pm-6:15am Friday-Sunday and alternating Thursdays. Flexibility to work overtime and holidays as scheduled is required.
What you will do:
- Diagnose, plan, & perform all operations necessary to install, modify, troubleshoot, repair, overhaul, rebuild, & dismantle various types of complex manufacturing & support equipment with special focus on advanced troubleshooting on control systems, servo drives, motors, HMIs, & PLCs on complex high speed packaging lines
- Perform preventive maintenance & other proactive activities to monitor & maintain equipment condition
- Coordinate with other technicians, production personnel, engineering, management, & other stakeholders to communicate & plan maintenance activities
- Coordinate with equipment/service vendors for technical assistance
- Maintain safe, clean, & well-organized work areas
- Comply with regulatory, Keurig Dr Pepper, & departmental policies, procedures, & standards (especially safety)
- Assist other maintenance technicians as priorities dictate, time allows, or directed.
- Identify opportunities for maintenance or process improvement & drive recommendations to implementation or resolution
- Complete or assist with special projects as directed
- Perform other duties as requested by management
What you must have:
- Associates degree in electrical engineering and or equivalent experience preferred
- 5 years experience maintaining, troubleshooting, & repairing mechanical & electrical/controls/PLC systems (Allen-Bradley systems experience preferred, including, but not limited to, the Rockwell FactoryTalk suite of software, Logix platform, & proficient understanding of Allen-Bradley industrial networks, including but not limited to Device net)
- Experience with variable speed & servo drive programming & function (prefer Allen-Bradley)
- Experience with robotic control systems (prefer GE-Fanuc)
- Possess a good understanding of computer & industrial networks
- Ability to read, understand, & follow complex instructions, prints, & schematics
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively cooperate & communicate with coworkers, contractors, & management in a team environment
- Ability to obtain operator certification on designated equipment
- Able to work on ladders & lifts (as applicable & recommended) up to heights of 60 feet
- Ability to wear OSHA-approved personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to bend, lift & stretch on a regular basis
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies & procedures
- Ability to consistently interact with others in a cooperative, respectful, & professional way
- Positive attitude with ability to work a fast-paced environment & overcome challenges
- Demonstrate good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team to reach a common goal
- Ability to work independently & be self-motivated
- Ability to manage time, prioritize, & organize work effectively & efficiently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule & travel as needed
- Ability to work with power tools, hand tools, & machinery safely
- Ability to be punctual & proactively plan time off
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to lift 75 pounds frequently with mechanical assistance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis & 100 pounds occasionally
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, & stoop
- Ability to repetitively lift, twist, stretch, & reach overhead
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Ability to push/pull up to 1,500 pounds using supplied equipment (e.g., pallet jack)
- Ability to work around creosote & chaff dust
- Ability to work in confined spaces for prolonged periods in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Ability to work with cleaning solutions & degreasers
- Significant keyboarding/computer work required (25% of the workday).
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.