Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant oversees all activities in the accounts receivable function of the company.
- Build, mentor and develop staff of 2-3
- Perform customer account reconciliations and analysis
- Participate in yearly external audit
- Manage Accounts Receivable Aging
- Make collection calls when needed
- Manage process of shipments directly to customers
- Manage incoming payments and cash account
- Manage Commission and Royalty process
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of three years experience
- Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, including effectively influencing and coaching others
- The ability to work with all levels of employees in a professional manner
- Expertise with personal computer application software including Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and decision making abilities
- Detail Oriented
- Experience with Macola and Crystal Reports Software
- Previous experience in a wholesale distribution environment
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 357619
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting Now and SNI Financial, divisions of SNI Companies, are premier providers of staffing and recruitment services specializing in finance, accounting and banking. Our financial staffing solutions include:
- Contract/temporary assignments
- Contract-to-full-time hire assignments
- Full-time placement
Founded in 1998 by former Robert Half executive Ron Smith, SNI’s commitment to professionalism is unparalleled. Our personalized service, responsiveness and precision in matching qualified candidates with rewarding job opportunities distinguish us from competitors. Through our sister division, Staffing Now, we are also able to offer a full range of recruitment services for clerical and administrative positions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, our firm ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
View the full profile