To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Night Manager - Embassy Suites Crystal City
Embassy Suites By Hilton • Arlington, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Night Manager is responsible for directing and overseeing all hotel operations during the night shift to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Night Manager, you would be responsible for directing and overseeing all hotel operations during the night shift to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Act as Manager on Duty and on behalf of the General Manager in his/her absence
- Tour hotel interior and exterior to ensure the property and facilities are functional, presentable to established standards and safe for guests and team members
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, assigning nightly work, conducting training, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!