To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 North State Route 89A
Sedona, AZ 86336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Asst Manager, Front Office
Hyatt Corporation • Sedona, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Come join our team!
Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO) has been developing, marketing, and managing shared ownership resorts in diverse vacation destinations since 1994. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, HVO operates Hyatt Residence Club (HRC), a flexible points-based program with more than 30,000 members who have access to 16 HRC resorts, along with hundreds of Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide via the popular Hyatt Gold Passport guest loyalty program. HRC members also have exchange privileges through Interval International’s network of approximately 3,000 other resorts in more than 80 countries, as well as additional benefits and services. HVO is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide, a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. Marriott Vacations Worldwide and its subsidiaries independently own and manage the Hyatt Residence Club program and use the Hyatt Vacation Ownership name and other Hyatt marks under license from affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. www.HyattResidenceClub.com.
At Hyatt Residence Club, the Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for the oversight of the front office staff, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services. This is a high visible leadership role that requires strong leadership skills, the ability to perform in a high pace environment and a high level of customer service and communication skills.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager in the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel. Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to schedule guest service agents, reservation agents, bell staff, van drivers, telephone operators, and other staff within guest services. Oversees their reviews, training and development of staff to achieve hotel service quality standards.
- Assists and/or leads revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to analyze and generates guest issue, billing, and daily reports, and communicates information to employees and appropriate departments. Assembles tracks and interprets financial and operational plans for the rooms department to include in the annual hotel budget.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Minimum of one-year previous front office supervisory experience preferred
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Pi�on Pointe - One North Highway 89 A, Sedona, AZ, 86336
Welcome to Hyatt Pinon Pointe, A Hyatt Residence Club. We believe great resorts in Sedona should offer more than a good night's sleep, and we take pride in offering you the best of everything among resorts -- great restaurants, luxurious rooms and unparalleled service. Whether your stay in Sedona is for business or pleasure, it should be a worry-free experience that delights your senses. So, choose Hyatt Pinon Pointe, A Hyatt Residence Club. We assure you the best stay among resorts in Sedona.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.