About KIK's Personal Care Division
KIK Personal Care division is a business with sales of ~$1 billion, serving as a manufacturing partner for brand owners and CPG companies in the personal care and home care markets. KPC's contract manufacturing network consists of 8 plants throughout North America. Products and services include the contract manufacture and filling of aerosols and liquids, formulation development and full service prestige beauty product manufacturing.
The Elkhart site consists of two different campus and employs approximately 800+ people. Elkhart's plants blend, fill and package a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods and is an FDA regulated facility.
This is a great opportunity to join our top notch warehouse team at KIK Elkhart! This position is responsible for general clerical Warehouse functionalities.
- Checks in incoming loads of components
- Prepares Receiving count forms
- Enter receipt information in DSI / AS400
- Prepare SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) on all receipt discrepancies and damage.
- Print Receivers and Pallet ID tags for all receipts
- Submit Receiving count forms to Incoming Inspection for disposition
- Receive and advise of RGA receipts
- Checks in and catalogs UPS and FedEx small package receipts
- All functions as related to the scheduling of shipments out of the DC and West facility
- Checks in drivers and reviews with them the KIK Drivers Rule Sheet
- Issues Pick Lists to the Warehouse Shipping Forklift Operator
- Generates all Bills of Lading and audits them for accuracy
- Performs all Customer related Shipping functions required by KIK customers
- Faxes / E-mails Bills of Lading after shipment as required by the customer
- Order departmental supplies as needed
- Notify Scrap Corrugate vendors of trailers ready to be picked up and generates bills of lading for these loads
- Files Warehouse documents
- Handle all functions as related to the processing of all miscellaneous orders
- Handles Small package shipments via UPS and Fed Ex
- Gives direction to forklift operators as needed
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- At least 1-2 years related experience
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.