To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Specialist
AccruePartners • Hickory, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Large, multibillion dollar global business platform of a Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with over 150 years of history
• World class organization with several manufacturing, commercial, and regional locations across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia
• Company has grown throughout the years by diversifying its product and service portfolio through investment in R&D, technology, process engineering, and building a collaborative international culture
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to drive change with a strong focus on process improvement
• Highly collaborative, teamwork oriented environment
• Ability to make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
• Strong Executive leadership team that is investing in its talent and elevating its global financial organization
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Develop high-impact content for social media channels, with timely, engaging posts tailored for specific audiences.
• Working with the PR and Social Media Manager and other colleagues in global communications and marketing, assist in creating high-value brand journalism content that can be leveraged on our social channels.
• Deepen social media presence by expanding our reach into other social platforms in line with strategic goals.
• Assist in planning and executing real-time social media posts from company-sponsored public events.
• Engage with audiences on our social channels, commenting in the company’s voice, monitoring comments and directing them through appropriate channels for follow-up as needed.
• Understand what’s trending on social media, particularly in the technology sector, and identify ways for company to engage in the conversation.
• Maintain master calendar of social media posts, including paid and organic content, working with colleagues in global communications and marketing.
• Use analytics to assess effectiveness of content and grow our social media audiences.
• Working with colleagues on the communications team, assist with preparing press releases as needed.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• 5+ years of experience in public relations and social media. Agency experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, public relations or communications.
• Ability to distill complex technology concepts into easy-to-understand language. Experience working with technology brands a plus.
• Comfortable engaging in the social community, by commenting, liking and sharing posts as appropriate on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Ability to identify what’s trending – or about to trend – on social media, particularly as it relates to the technology sector.
• Cross-functional team experience.
• Ability to manage an editorial calendar.
• Project management experience a plus.