A true global label solution provider, MCC is one of the largest label companies in the world in the following market segments: Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Specialty, Consumer Durables, and Wine & Spirits. Multi-Color Corporation services these markets around the world with business interests in the North American, Latin American, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Asia Pacific regions. With approximately 5,000 dedicated employees, we operate 50 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities servicing over 20 countries today.
• Responsible for moving pallets of printed wine labels into their assigned areas.
• Must be able to lift 15-45 lbs consistently.
• Commit to being a strong and reliable member of a team that is dedicated to the highest
• levels of efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to discern minute differences between various stacks of wine labels based on
• reading job numbers/customer codes & descriptions.
• Pack every box efficiently, correctly and with a high standard of quality.
• Requires constant lifting of printed rolls and place in shipping boxes.
• Examine and inspect materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications
• are met.
• Follow instructions and priorities of shipping supervisor.
• Cleaning of warehouse and surrounding areas per 5s Standards.
• Forklift experience desirable but not required (certification is available).
• Flexible schedule is helpful for "emergency orders".
• Advise supervisor when supplies (pallets/boxes/tape) are getting low
• Wrap finished pallets.
• Check to ensure packages are damage free.
• Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
• Review packing lists
• Must be able to work flexible hours depending on the work load.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Perform effectively with attention to detail, in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Perform well independently on projects from beginning to end.
• Overtime (50+ hrs) flexibility during peak seasonal periods typically required.
• Minimum of 1 year recent warehouse experience.
• Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Detail-oriented with an aptitude for organizing.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time•
Use Hand Tool