Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
As part of WFA Digital, the Front-End Web Developer will create and deploy responsive digital experiences. The Web Developer will work in sprint cycles and respond rapidly to front-end development sprint stories. The Web Developer will use HTML, CSS, and JS to help deliver a fully accessible and branded experience. Work on a team to collaborate on projects, innovation, and problem solving. This role is a business front-end designer that works on many WFA websites (across multiple agile teams) to help improve the customer experience
- Participates in the development and implementation of technically complex digital solutions for our websites and applications.
- Uses responsive web design and development principles and techniques
- Uses a content management system to deploy code to servers
- Works closely with product owners, CX Interactive Designers, visual designers, IT analysts, Accessibility, other developers, project managers, vendors, and business partners to understand requirements and translate into well-formed code.
- Promotes user-centered design principles and upholds online styles and standards
- Codes, tests, and implements new solutions, enhancements, and fixes with great attention to detail and quality assurance for a wide range of screens, devices, browsers, and assistive technologies.
- Provides production support and troubleshooting, including website monitoring and maintenance as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in the following: communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic, and visual arts demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4 + years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience with Agile methods and developing in sprint cycles
- Experience with front-end development and responsive web design
- Experience collaborating with interaction designers, visual designers, and accessibility specialists
- Experience with text editors
- Knowledge and understanding of pre-processors such as Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass) and Leaner CSS (LESS)
- Knowledge and understanding of REACT
- Knowledge and understanding of accessibility guidelines and making code accessible for multiple browsers and devices
- Knowledge and understanding of trending web development technologies and best practices
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.Street Address
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $75,300 Mid: $106,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $75,300 Mid: $106,000
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MODisclaimer
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front-End Developer (CX Interaction Designer 2) for benefits information.
- Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
- Responsive Web Design
- Content Management Systems
- Java Script (Programming Language)
- Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)