Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Come find your “more” with Mohawk!Responsibilities
- Provide own tools
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read, write, and communicate English
- Work at heights of 25 feet or greater
- Good attendance record
- Good Safety record
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work extended hours and overtime when needed
- Work holidays as required
- Ability to meet deadlines on a regular basis
- Must have a good work ethic to do it right the first time
- Minimum of 1-year maintenance experience with twisters and or heatset/superba preferred
- Implement Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Service and maintain production machines in twisting and/or heatset
- Will be responsible for conducting preventive maintenance on equipment
- Will be responsible for meeting deadlines when repairing equipment
We’re located in a pretty great spot – check out this video to see what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Preventive Maintenance
- Stress Management