To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Brunswick Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • North Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking an experience Payroll Specialist to join their team rapidly-growing team based out of their office in North Brunswick, NJ.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $50,000 – $55,000 (some flexibility DOE)
Position Overview: The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing the entire organization’s payroll as well as assisting in compensated-related accounting. As the Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for both weekly and bi-weekly payroll, calculating wages of employees based on hours worked along with processing taxes and payments of employee benefits. The ideal candidate for the Payroll Specialist will need to have experience with payroll software’s, multi-state payroll experience along with great attention to detail and be comfortable with large amounts of data.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Perform weekly and bi-weekly payroll
- The Payroll Specialist will perform general employee payroll for multi-state
- Implement and document policies, procedures and internal controls
- Enter the general ledger all travel and expenditures
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Track hour rates, compensation benefits rates and wages
Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- 4 plus years of payroll experience
- Experience with Payroll software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of various reporting tools
- High School Degree