Metropolitan Animal Emergency and Specialty Center is looking to add a Relief Emergency Veterinarian to our growing practice.
Apply today at the link or reach out directly at
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experienced in ER medicine
* Interested in a team approach to ER Medicine
* Craves a work/life balance
A quick summary about us:
Who: We are an established 24/7 emergency hospital in the area (doors opened over 40 years ago) that is home to a staff of full and part-time veterinarians with a very low turn over. We like it here! We have a great collaborative environment with awesome support staff.
What: Here are the details -
* We are looking for a veterinarian who is comfortable and capable of seeing emergency cases alone.
* Our ER vets perform surgery, but it is not necessarily required.
* We have a brand new in-house ultrasound, digital radiology, in-house Idexx, and Heska lab equipment as well as SmartFlow and Cubex.
* Successful applicants must be compassionate, have a team player attitude, possess good communication skills, and strive to always learn and improve.
Where: Our practice is located in a brand new facility in Rockville, MD, a suburb of Washington, DC. Our employees live a little of everywhere - in the city, the suburbs, and in rural areas all within a commutable distance to the hospital. The area has so much to offer including all the tourism sites of the city, great food and drink, nearby outdoor activities, and easy access to mountains and beaches. There is something for everyone.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Please reach out directly if you have any questions
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Relief Emergency Veterinarian
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered. #LI-SK2
- Medical Emergency
- Team Working