To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gary, IN 46403
- Denise Crabb
- Phone: 317-536-2235
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Talento Search Group • Gary, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Technician in Gary, Indiana. This is a full time, first shift, direct hire position. The pay rate is $20-$22 per hour, depending on experience.
The maintenance technician is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and making repairs to all machinery and mechanical equipment within the manufacturing facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong skill-sets needed to make industrial mechanical repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with manufacturing equipment
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, switches, conveyor systems and production machines
- Recommend equipment and process improvements
- Work from blueprints-read, interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, do testing and make adjustments by using rules, calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
- Use hoists, cranes and hand/power tools to dismantle devices
- Use machine shop equipment to fabricate repair parts
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- HS diploma required - Industrial Maintenance Associate's degree preferred
- Knowledge of electric motors, generators, pumps etc a plus
- Servicing and maintenance of power, heating and cooling units a plus
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.