- $7,000 sign on bonus. $1,500 paid out after 30 days..
- Industry leading Total Compensation package including an average of $80,000 per year.
- Industry High 401K with Company Match
- Home Most Nights, NO weekends!
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Dedicated Routes
- Free Uniform Program
- Friendly Work Environment
- Newer, Well-Maintained Tractors and Equipment
- Growing Company
- Have excellent customer service skills…then come explore the road that never looked so good!
The Road Never Looked So Good with Ace Ace drivers are an important part of our business providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road to our Ace stores, the part of a truck driver is imperative in keeping the shelves stocked and our customers happy. It's what our customers expect. It's ingrained in our culture. It's what we've done for more than 90 years.
You can drive for a lot of different companies, but why not choose a company that values you and shows it?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
Trucking freight handling:
- Using pallet jack/forklift
- Per mile (practical miles)
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.
Drive Commercial Vehicle