To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Fundamental Long Term Care Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
College Park Rehabilitation Center • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
College Park Rehabilitation Center, an established skilled nursing center in Las Vegas, Nevada is searching for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to lead our team.
To learn more about our center, please visit: http://www.collegeparkrehabc.com/
About the Position:
As Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall operations, leadership, management and success of this center. Will be responsible for attracting and retaining top performing team members. Responsible for financial management, quality assurance, regulatory management, business development goals, maximization of revenue, family relations, and resident care.
Will develop an environment that allows for creative thinking, problem solving and empowerment in the development of a management team within the center.
Oversees regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care, operation of support departments, cleanliness and appearance of the facility; morale of the staff; and ensures patient/resident needs are being addressed.
Exhibits positive customer service both to internal and external customers through the ongoing support and implementation of customer service initiatives and business objectives.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- Desire to enrich resident and staff's lives
- 3+ years of experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Nevada - must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities.
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.