We’re committed to enriching the lives of those around us - one home at a time. Ready to make a difference? We're looking for innovators, changemakers and energetic professionals who want to join in on our amazing mission and company culture. We're a leader in the Single Family Rental industry and have been named one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces, ranked #3 on Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500, and ranked #1 for ACG’s fastest-growing company in Georgia.
RESICAP’s Property Management division, ResiHome, is committed to providing our residents with quality homes and best-in-class service, while also seeking to maximize our clients’ investments. Ready to make an impact in a fast-growing, innovative company? Apply today!
From discovering the prospects needs and matching them with the perfect home, to nurturing the resident experience while supporting the property’s needs; our Leasing Agents are critical to building our communities. Every day is an opportunity to meet new people and turn them into a loyal customer.
We are looking for dynamic, top performing sales people with high energy and superior sales and customer service experience. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced leasing office, juggle various tasks and work well within a team.
- You will be the first point of contact with prospective residents.
- This position will answer questions, qualify and sell the property’s features to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing and application process with our new residents.
- Initial questions most likely come through you first. You must be quick to determine the customer’s needs and create urgency while getting a prospect to apply.
- Fostering new relationships with our customers is vital to the success of this position.
- We look to you to use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing relationships.
- Using your strong administrative and computer skills, this position will manage various tasks, such as managing lease files, updating necessary paperwork and computer systems and completing marketing/advertising tasks.
- Be an expert on the community and the surrounding area where our homes are located. Be knowledgeable about the schools, employers, food, etc..
Job Requirements (including Education):
- Real Estate License Required
- BA or Associates Degree preferred.
- New Home Experience Preferred but not necessary.
- Top Lead Conversion experience needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to manage in-office presentations.
- Can think outside the box
- Must have a Driver’s License
- Customer Service
- Leasing (Contract Law)