To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2100 South Hamilton Street
Dalton, GA 30720
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Twister Operator - Industrial Park
Mohawk (Manufacturing) • Dalton, GA
Posted 30 days ago
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company \u2013 and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge
12 Hour Night Swing Shift
- Set up, operate and tend a large number of machines organized into a frame that twist yarn together.
- Performs any combination or all of the following duties:
- Stays informed of applicable OSHA and company guidelines and operating procedures, and proactively identifies unsafe working, building, and other environmental conditions to management and/or appropriate department for resolution.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Creel single or double ply yarn packages.
- Ability to read and write in Standard English
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Previous Yarn or Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to Multi-task .
- Must be atleast 18 years old.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift.
- Must also be able to work in non-climate controlled facilities.
- Ability to work in an environment that is noisy, high traffic production floor.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledAbout Mohawk
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.