To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
UnitedHealth Group • Orlando, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The purpose of this job is to supervise Agents who sell the UnitedHealth Group (UnitedHealth Group) portfolio of products offered to Medicare beneficiaries and individuals age 50+. The Agent Manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales / membership growth targets through Agents in his / her territory / territories. These Agents are not employees of UnitedHealth Group but rather independent sales agents who contract exclusively with UnitedHealth Group to sell this portfolio of products. They may sell additional/alternative products that do not compete with this UnitedHealth Group product portfolio (e.g.; life insurance, home insurance).
If you are located in Melbourne or Daytona, FL, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Continually build and nurture our team of agents
- Provide a structured on - boarding process, leveraging corporate contracting, certification and training processes, tools and systems
- Organize involvement in training to ensure an accurate understanding of our products, compliance / policy requirements, sales processes, brand and value proposition messages and sales systems
- Organize sales activities, leads and territories to ensure effective and efficient coordination across the territory
- Act as a liaison between Agents and UnitedHealth Group sales process owners to ensure Agents are appropriately set up and supported across their lifecycle. This includes, contracting, licensing/appointment, certification, training, enrollment administration, commission payment, agent servicing, etc.
- Coach and manage performance
- Coach / Develop staff to achieve quantitative and qualitative performance targets
- Use data and insights to coach for optimal performance
- Manage day - to - day time and activities of assigned Agents to ensure appropriate leading indicators of success and corresponding sales results
- Monitor sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPI's) and hold representatives accountable for achieving targets
- Conduct ride - along to observe sales techniques and ensure alignment with expectations and compliance with CMS regulations
- Conduct regular one - on - one meetings to review sales results / activities and provide feedback / coaching on opportunities for improvement
- Achieve assigned sales targets: Achieve assigned sales / membership growth targets through Agents in his / her territory(ies), with a minimum of 65% of sales derived via community based leads and referrals
- Partner with the Community Developer (CD) and Area Sales Manager (ASM) to identify and develop relationships with individuals and organizations that influence the buying behavior of our target consumer (e.g.; Providers, Regulators, Faith Based Organizations, and Associations)
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each organization and how it impacts the marketplace
- Facilitate engagement of Agents in executing these plans and ensure that Agents appropriately build and advance our brand and value proposition and represent our product portfolio and service offerings
- Ensure Compliance: Ensure Agents adhere to sales and marketing guidelines associated with Medicare regulations, partner expectations (e.g.; AARP) and company policies and procedures
- 5+ years of Medicare sales management experience
- 3+ years of Dual Specials Needs Plan
- 3+ years of healthcare marketing and/or insurance sales experience
- Must have knowledge of and reside in the geography with previous selling experience
- Must have current Florida Life & Health license
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Broker Manager, Provider Relations/Marketing sales management experience
- Community Relationships within the territory
- Data Analysis experience with experience working with Excel
- Experience leading and motivating teams
- Experience training sales teams
- Strong presentation skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.