To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7990 Frontage Road
Longmont, CO 80207
- Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- Phone: (502) 855-4316
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative (Account Manager)
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation • Longmont, CO
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for growing sales through strengthening relationships and soliciting new business with select portions of our customer base. This position will collaborate with all Metal Sales Manufacturing personnel to determine actions that need to be accomplished with accounts in targeted markets to best increase Metal Sales Manufacturing revenue. At times, outside sales activities will be required.
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. This Inside Sales Representative position sits in our Denver branch and supports regional customers in Colorado, Utah and Arizona.
This position is focused specifically on increasing sales in the Retail segments, specifically Home Depot and Lowe's Special Order business.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Performing a variety of inside sales activities and ultimately achieving 100% of monthly sales forecast
- Creating and maintaining an inside sales plan to touch all assigned accounts on a monthly basis to gather information and evaluate their metal needs
- Being the key contact for designated accounts in assigned territory and visiting customers on a limited basis to strengthen the business partnership
- Strong emphasis on phone and email communication methods
- Proactively soliciting new customers and new business
- Providing job quotes in conjunction with the Estimating and Customer Service team
- Participating in product knowledge sessions and customer contractor events
- Providing a high level of customer service and troubleshooting issues and complaints as needed
- Using CRM tool to track account activities, opportunities and sales progress
- Proactively communicating to various internal Metal Sales teams such as Sales, Operations, Customer Service, National Account Managers, and Corp resources
The most qualified candidates will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in customer service sales focused environment, inside sales or outside sales
- Building products experience is required, metal panel products knowledge preferred
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time to perform outside sales activities and desire to potentially transition to an outside sales position in the future
- A degree in business or marketing preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), and problem solving abilities
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid computer skills and knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and quoting software
- ERP experience a plus
- Experience with CRM desired
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Opportunities for skill set expansion and career growth
- Competitive base pay with monthly commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, 401K with company match, paid holidays, and more
- Wellness program
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V