You are a licensed real estate agent with more than 2 years of experience.
While all your friends and family think it must be easy being a realtor in today's market, you know the reality. You have to work harder than ever as a buyer's agent competing against multiple over asking price offers while managing your client's emotions and budget. The phrase "highest and best" has taken on a whole new meaning.
As a New Western Acquisition Agent, you wouldn't have to battle in that grueling environment.
Our Acquisition Agents focus on using our vast resources including purchasing power, warm leads, established wholesale relationships, a track record of success and proprietary software to acquire off-market and on-market properties to add to our inventory. They never have to worry about managing their client's emotional ups and downs that come with today's real estate climate.
To make it happen in this once in a generation market, you have to do something different!
Who We Are
We want to provide the support you need to make your success possible. At New Western, you can build your career in real estate by helping our select group of real estate investor clients acquire investment properties by leveraging our marketplace and exclusive inventory. Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, we are New Western Acquisitions. Since then, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country with locations in over 20 states and 40 markets. Buying a house every 13 minutes, we focus on sustainable real estate through the acquisition and disposition of residential investment properties.
How We Can Help You Make It Happen
* Our agents average over 29 transactions per year.
* Access our network of warm leads.
* Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
* Training, tools & resources to help you excel.
* Robust continuing education offerings.
* Flexibility to work how and where you want.
What You Need to Make It Happen
* Competitive, resilient, and driven spirit.
* Willing to take accountability for your work and results.
* Skilled in communication with polished interpersonal communication skills.
* A natural dealmaker and negotiator.
Things to Know
* Our Acquisition Agents are ready to approach resident real estate differently.
* Our Acquisition Agents have an active Pennsylvania real estate license.
* Just like traditional real estate agents, our Acquisition Agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
Sound like what you're looking for? Then make it happen - apply today to get started.
#cb PM20 #LI-213725096_LS1
- Industrial Polishing
- Interpersonal Communications
- Professional Responsibility
- Purchasing Process