Mommy Jobs Online is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Billing Ops Data Analyst.
As a Billing Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for billing operations and our overall revenue cycle objectives.
This is a position that affords you the ability to drive processes and improvement initiatives with increasing revenue potential and a reduction of bad debt.
By gathering and documenting business requirements and utilizing your sharp analytical skills to fulfill the needs of the business and/or clients, you will have an impact on healing the healthcare system.
You will enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Gather and document business requirements.
Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients.
Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience.
Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes and technologies.
Supporting the reporting and analytics needs of our multiple billing locations.
PAY: $47,000.00 per year
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Ops Data Analyst (op reports) and click on Join Now and select the Medical Coding WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client.
Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call
1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Ops Data Analyst (op reports)
Internet, computer, and home office set-up.
1/+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Business and / or finance analysis experience.
- Gathering requirements from the client / business and documenting.
Project methodology (requirements, design, development, test and implementation).
- Analysis of business process and workflow and providing an evaluation, benchmark and/or process improvement recommendations.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel and Access.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration, related field or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare Billing experience
- Knowledge of GE Products of IDX, Centricity and or Character Cell (or other billing systems)
- Knowledge of COGNOS
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally.
- Ability to problem-solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and/or inaccurate data.
Business Process Improvement