Attention, Enrollment Specialists! Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a leading healthcare insurance company located in Lodi, California. This opportunity is a contract position with the possibility for extension based on the client’s needs.
By working with Kelly Services, you would be eligible for:
- Paid Holidays & Bonus benefits.
- A competitive hourly rate with weekly checks and direct deposit
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Employee discounts and a recognition program
- And more!
Process health plan related data and information using automated systems within established production and quality standards. Process member level changes such as renewals, new group installations, billing unit updates, group name and address changes, benefit and rate information updates. Identifies and resolves issues with enrollment information and member eligibility. Works independently on a team of processors.
Responsibilities of this position will include but is not limited to the following duties:
- Successfully exceed Associate level responsibilities. In addition,
- Frequently contacts other internal staff and external customers to verify information as needed to complete processing work
- May maintain additional reports
- Database input and maintenance
- Makes decisions based on review of source documents for routine and difficult processing issues.
- Verifies accuracy of data submitted, and researches correct codes to enter data into proprietary systems.
- Reconciles reports identifying group installation updates or errors that need to be corrected.
- Identifies and researches discrepancies affecting eligibility and takes corrective action.
- Assists with specialized tasks and projects as required to support the department.
- Prefer Associate Degree or some college
- High School Diploma or GED a must
- Ability to enter and retrieve data using automated systems
- Previous data entry and/or processing experience with a team
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Effective critical thinking skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to identify issues and take corrective action, or escalate as appropriate
- Adaptability to change and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Reading comprehension skills and ability to find key information in guidelines and procedures
- Computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of medical plans and benefits.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Auditing experience a plus.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays and overtime based on client’s business needs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. You can also contact Sylva Matthews at Email blocked - click to apply with your updated resume showing the relevant work experience.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail