Customer Service-Work At Home!! JOIN US LIVE NOW TO LEARN MORE AND GET AN OFFER TODAY: Open M-F 6 am -6 pm URL blocked - click to apply
Do you enjoy a workplace where you have to be efficient, self-sufficient, patient, and empathetic? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, with very little downtime, helping customers with a variety of issues? Do you want to gain a sense of satisfaction by solving complex caller issues? We’re looking for people who enjoy a challenge and thrive in an remote environment where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your empathy, patience and resilient nature to resolve issues. You will provide each caller guidance and troubleshooting, all while maintaining a strong brand presence with all customers. Your goal will be to satisfactorily resolve the customer's need at the end of each interaction.
See your skills turn into a career, or continue your successful career with the only company you’ll ever want to work for! SYKES empowers you to choose the shift you are available to work. People are our most valuable asset, and we provide world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers. Primary Responsibilities
Key Factors for Success
- Answer back to back calls and resolve issues in a remote environment
- Build a strong relationship with your customer
- When they hang up with you, they will have their issue completely resolved, and remember the great service they received
- Resolve the problem quickly and ensure situation does not escalate
- Speaking clearly with empathy in both positive and negative situations
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Multi-task while on the phone – resolve the issue while maintaining a short call time
- Do you hear someone’s situation and are able to put yourself in their shoes?
- Do you go out of your way to help others?
- Are you able to be the voice of the company?
- Do you stay calm in escalated customer situations?
- When you get stressed, are you able to maintain your neutral point of view?
- Do you stay calm under pressure?
- Are you organized and efficient?
If so, come find out why SYKES has been the employer of choice for so many people who want to transition their career from the office to their home!
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue