To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Morgan Didonato
- Phone: 7819383087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Receptionist II- Financial
- Answering/transferring phone calls to the appropriate department on the 14th floor
- Greeting visitors/announcing their arrivals
- Reserving conference rooms on the computer
- Responding to emails- basic emails
- Contacting or emailing the building maintenance for any issues
- Interfacing with company management, attorneys, and external clients, and assisting others as needed
- Candidate must possess effective oral and written communication skills, and knowledge of a variety of computer software and spreadsheets (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, databases).
- S/He will be expected to work independently and efficiently, and apply a working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience is required (clerical/administrative)
- Familiarity with MS Office required. (Intermediate)
- Long-term temp assignment (6 mo.) with potential to go perm
- High School Degree or equivalent required.College degree- is a plus.
- Top 3 skills- Multitask, Someone who is a people person, Attention to detail
- Start: 4/29/2019
- Interview: ASAP
- Hours 8:00-4:00pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.