Chesapeake IT company in search of an Experienced Recruiter to provide Human Resources support in the area of recruiting.
This includes recruiting for internal/external positions, in addition to maintaining various HRIS systems, as well as serve as a back up to Admin & Events. Related experience required (in recruiting and IT field).
TO APPLY: Create an account on our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Temporary Recruiter, O149 then call for a phone interview at:
757-961-8368 (M-F, 9am-4pm) and email your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Temporary Recruiter, O149
PAY: $20.00 to $25.00 hr, depending on experience
SHIFT: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
- Recruits for internal, external, remote candidates and temporary staff
- Sources new ways to recruit qualified candidates
- Reports on effectiveness of current recruitment processes and recommends changes when needed
- Assesses effectiveness of new hire assessments and partners with appropriate parties in-house in order to determine revisions necessary to obtain the most qualified candidates
- Meets one on one with candidates regarding turndowns and to offer feedback from interview, etc.
- Backup to Admin & Events Coordinator
- Continue to monitor effectiveness of all assessments and make recommendations for overall improvement and/or new processes. Coordination of internal positions to include screening, interviewing and making final recommendations to Hiring Manager.
- Maintain effectiveness of the Recruiting tool (iCIMS) by ensuring all necessary information is input on each applicant. (BSC initiative – Learning/Growth – Attract, screen and retain high talent workforce.)
- Maintain quality of candidates by using all necessary assessments. Proactively recruit in all necessary areas to ensure quality of candidates.
- Assist in retention efforts to meet organizational goals for attrition rate. (BSC initiative – Learning/Growth, screen & retain high talent workforce.
- Interact with phone agents in their environment and learn more about their challenges. Monthly Y-Jacking
- Back up to Admin & Events Coordinator. Special projects as required.
- An Associate’s Degree is required or post high school technical or specialized education which may be obtained in the first two or three years of college technical school or business school.
Related experience required (in recruiting and IT field).
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- I Cims
- Retention Management