Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Hurricane Health and Rehabilitation is looking to add Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to their wonderful nursing team!
Hurricane Health and Rehabilitation’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care! What is it like to work here?! Here is what our team here at Hurricane is proud to share!
- We have the lowest turnover in all of Utah! That means people want to stay and be a part of our family atmosphere… We LOVE our jobs!
- We are the longest tenured 5 Star facility in Washington and Iron County
- Voted by USNews as “Top Nursing Facility” 4 years in a row
- 5% readmission rate to hospital in 2018…Committed to excellence!
- We have a FAMILY atmosphere where everyone has a voice and everyone affects change
- We are a winner of the Ensign Flag! This means we are in the top 3% of all nursing homes
- Growth opportunities including career advancement, tuition reimbursement, performance based wage increases… We want to celebrate with YOU as you reach your goals!
In striving for excellence at Hurricane you will hear us talk about CAPLICO, an acronym that proudly states the values we believe in and are looking for in new team members!
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who exhibit the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Shifts: Sunday Part-time 12 hour shifts
Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation
416 North State Street
Hurricane, Utah 84737
URL blocked - click to apply
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign