To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer
ECS Federal, LLC • Arlington, VA
Posted 5 days ago
ECS is seeking an Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer to work in our Arlington, VA office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS seeks a motivated professional "engineer" with an Electronic Warfare (EW) operational and test background. The candidate selected for this position will serve as a SETA at DARPA, with the responsibility of providing technical and programmatic support to a DARPA STO Program Manager.
Individual will support the PM in all technical aspects providing full life-cycle Scientific, Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support including concept development, field testing, and technology transition to the Services.
Identify and maintain relationships with R&D performers and transition partners
Survey and summarize relevant government, academic, and contracted research
Required to travel to support program
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Strong engineering background in electrical engineering enterprises (Radar construction, array engineering, system design/engineering, signal processing, antenna design/engineering)
- Direct engineering experience designing / building electronic warfare systems, collaborative / synchronized beam forming, and dealing with electromagnetic radiation and associated environment.
- Completely understand and fluently speak all aspects of electronic warfare and applicable operations
- Strong experience/background/capability with MATLAB and similar modeling tools.
- Operational or test experience
- AF/Navy EW Service domain background
- Service lab/test organization experience (AFRL/Crane, etc)
- DAWIA/DAI certification (i.e., DoD test process and terminology)
- Ability to self-motivate and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Minimum 14 years experience
- MS EE
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.